Athlon XP 2000
MSI, 745 Chipset
256megs DDR 3300
GeForce 4 ti4200, 128megs
SBLive
Realtek8139a

In 3dmark 2001 build 330(latest)
i get 9206

Ive installed the 30.30 drivers for the video, and ive installed the via 4in1 4.41 drivers as well. I tried overclocking, but it didnt seem to help me much.

that sounds good. when i had my geforce 4 ti 4200 i got around the same score

ddr 3300 ?

wtf is that? :)

a little bit more memory will let you have a little higher score perhaps... else you can tweak around you vidcard....

anything in the 9000 range is GOOD... most people though with a 1.6 gig processor and a ti4200 average around 10000... according to madonion...

:)

I think thats pretty much good a good score.

my score....

nice score, with the 30.30's i was only able to get about 8952 but then again you have an AMD ATHLON XP 2000+..... i just installed the new leaked 30.82's and my score is 9468 with no overclocking (on anything) and set to BEST PERFORMANCE.... http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4136473 .....wow, i can't believe those drivers boosted me up 500+ points.....worth downloading if you ask me..... i am not resting untill i see 10000+ points without overclocking :D

RaZoR

ps....can anyone post any specific configs like if they enable sideband addressing, fastwrites, mip map levels, or if they chose BEST PERFORMANCE...... i just need to gather more info to help me reach 10000+ points, hehe, thx

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back