Is this a test?

A

allan

Can't fool me EP, I know the forum titles have changed a couple of times this morning........haven't they? (sheepish grin) :confused:

Did someone add a lil something to your morning coffee alan? They haven't changed in months :D

We weren't happy with some of the titles so did a lil changing. Keep watching, they might change again :p

Yes........very odd.
small-hammerhead.gif

Oh good. Thanks Jewelzz & EP - had me worried there for a sec.;)

And also why is it that when I select the last page of a post it only goes two pages forward? Can't remember where this from yet.

And allan how come your golf ball is spinning backwards?

Its spinning fowards ;P

And when I click "last" it goes to teh last page./

On my "puter" it's spinning from right to left (backwards), is this some sort of graphics card problem?

Yes the problem concerning the going to last page has been resolved.

Backspin on a golf ball is not this unsportmanlike!

Glad the issue was resolved. I didn't touch it.
As for my golf skills, if you can forgive the pun, I am on par with the style of happy gilmore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back