Is my sig showing..from sigup ?....or is it >

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
My browser as i cannot see my sig...its just a red X , but the strange thing is that a few others in here are not showing their sigs either.

Is anyone else with sigup.com having problems ?.

And is my sig showing ?.
Also does anyone else know of any good free sig hosting sites that dont charge or brand your pics ?...i know it costs money to host;) .

And finally if i upload a basic web page on to my allowed space can i direct link it so it shows my sig on forums ?.

EDIT :- Sigup.com is down for pic hosing for now the forums are still up.....maybe down for some time:(

i dont see your sig, but i evendont see a red x?? and lycos/tripod has very good hosting and checkwith your isp to see if they gave you some space

the infamous "Red X" is IE only, us gecko users don't see it ;)

ooh ok :) i still have to learn a lot about this new browser :p

Thanks for the link speedy b....its been one of those days ...1st ntl went down were i live then sigup...blah:(

nasty, NTL doesn't suprise me though *slaps them* :p

Well thanks for the replies all is sorted now as you can see....sigup is going to be down till the end of the month.

I tried sighost.us but even though i had to put in my main e-mail address i got no reply from them and i waited a while.....i can see spam heading my way :( .

I just signed up with what seems a good sig hosting site for free Hostmysig and it took 2 mins using my hotmail account too :D .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back