image help

bluzeboy, what happened to the sig Speedy made for you? The current sig is -sorry to say- a bit strange, hard to read.

Originally posted by bluzeboy
Glaanieboy-is that one alright-it seems fine to me

The ' Red ' is kinda hard on the eye....... :) :) :) IMHO.....

i'm new at this ,is there a way to change the color without doing the whole thing over?

even though i like the red that you use already.. you could also try the plain old MS Paint found with Windows to change the background colour.. that shouldnt affect the writing or anything like that :)

Hope this helps

;)

i made this for you.. ive changed the background to black for you.. you can change the background to whatever colour you like on MS Paint :D quickly and easily :).. just make sure you fill the gaps between the letters too :cool:

thanks Alex_is_Axel i like red to ,i'll put the one you did for a while
i would still like to now how you create your sig?

Alex_is_Axel-i tryed using MS paint to change my colors ,but i can't seem to change colors,i'm sure i'm doing something basic wrong ,can you clue me in ?
remember i'm basic a beginner

if im to be honest, i did not make this one but i do know that it was made using Paint Shop Pro.. however i did make this one which was my old one. I would of made a new one but i didnt really have time at the time i wanted a new one due to school work :(

The one ive attached was actually made using MS Paint before the time i got Paint Shop Pro.. which i still think looks pretty good.. what do you think?

:cool:

bluzeboy, How about this one (attached), the red is darker making it easier on the eyes.

Alex, that ones pretty good considering it was just MSPaint :)

did you click on 'fill with colour' which is an icon that looks like a paint pot? Once that is selected, simply choose a colour you would like to use found at the bottom and then click on the area you would like to change.. in your case the black part of the image that is surrounding the writing. After you have changed the colour of the surrounding background around the letters. you then need to colour in the insides of the letters. I easily did this by clicking on the magnifing glass icon found under the paint pot and selected the area inwhich to see a closer look of. Once selected an area, i then selected the paint pot again and choose the same colour as before if not already on that colour and then click on the area which you would like to change the colour of.. and hey presto :D

Hope This helps.. lemme know if your still in trouble with it

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Alex, that ones pretty good considering it was just MSPaint :)

:eek: thank you Speedy_B :happy: .. im pleased with it myself.. plus it was my first attempt :)

I also like your edit of bluzeboy's design too :happy:

I wouldnt mind knowing how to make PHP images though.. i would like to have more than one image loaded each time the page loads. Perhaps you could tell me your secret Speedy_B :rolleyes: ;)

i just made this BluzeBoy.. that slightly suits your ntfs account name (bluze[\B]boy) i made it during an advert using good old MSPaint as usual.. i prefer it coz i know how to use it.. hehe :p

thank you both ,it's been a learning experience for me
alex i new it was something simple regarding MS Paint

you guys rock!

you guys rock!

Thank you Bluzeboy, you rock too :D

I like to think that sometimes MSPaint doesnt always just make simple graphic images.. i like to think that it can create professional images.. just taking more time than other software. But mspaint is alot simpler to use.. or i could be bias saying that because i use or should i say used to use that alot.. im under development of studying how to use PaintShopPro now :D

If you would like anymore help Bluzeboy, dont hesitate to ask me. i would be more than happy to help you if i can of course

Heh, there's no way that MSPaint could produce a professional image, it doesn't have any sort of transparency, blending, filters, anti-alias or any of the features that more expensive graphics packages do.

Most people use Adobe Photoshop to create images. I use Macromedia Fireworks because I don't need the complexity of PS and it's a really simple app to use.

im intregged about Macromedia Fireworks, i dont supose you could post a screenshot of what Fireworks looks like?

I was obviously wrong about MSPaint but it is handy for quickly produced images sometimes :D

I might have alook at Adobe Photoshop too.. just for the fun of it :D ..

i would like an easy to use program to use to create images and things other than using MSPaint :D that also has better styles like anti-alias and blending, filters and transparency etc.

Thank you for your help Speedy_B, in advance and thank you for before too.. ill look into that later on.. in the mean time im going to bed now

so goodnight everyone :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back