I'm Surprised (Should i be?)

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hey guys i just put my new avatar, and changed my quote, and was surprised that no one said change it or remove it. Should i be surprised or is that normal as in no one cares about that hes cuban and the one who established gorilla warefare. i just kinda thought americans wouldnt like che. if im wrong plz inform me as i would like to know as much as i can about this topic, i really like this photo of him as everyone knows its one of the most famous photos ever taken, i got a backround for my laptop of the building with wire frames made to look like this pic, and a shirt, and many of my friends are gettin me more shirts as they know i like him, and my friend is drawing me the same pic as my avatar as an art project.

Your input is appriecated and btw i dont mean to piss anyone off or anything negitive

thanks for your undrestanding

Attached Files:

2. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

I didnt notice it but it doesnt bother me none prob cause i dont know much about him. I almost bought the shirt on the left for school clothes but i forgot about it when i saw someone i knew.

3. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Tees with Guevara on them are common in the US...it's cool to have one! Even if you don't know who he actually is... communist! revolutionary! Wow ! Good looking too.

:rolleyes:

4. Tittles

U have a 14k modem? eep

5. Kush

Kush High On Life!

yup i knew the shirts are all over the states, i heard all the pot heads wear them. haha, but im not like that i have to know what the picture means before buying it, just cuz it looks good

6. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

You would probably be lucky if 1/1000 kids in the US could identify him let alone know anything about him. In the US if it's not US we just don't care. :( After all "we are the world".

7. falconguard

falconguard Carbon based lifeform Political User Folding Team

There is a new movie called the "motorcycle diaries" and it chronicles Che Guevaras road trip with a friend through Latin America. It is here that he develops his ideolgical bent. He was on a sabbatical from medical school at the time. Helped Castro in Cuba and founded the Shining Path in Peru. The Shining Path , I believe is still listed on the terrorist watch list by the U.S government. Iam not saying I agree with his ideology, a killer is still a killer no matter what robe they wear. hope this clears up some stuff...or you can always protect your Constitutional right to be STUPID :)

8. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I have a bright red one. Would be really cool if it wasn't bright red and is henceforce known as wash-day-ware.

9. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Dunno why anyone would complain.I'd love the t shirt but couldn't find one in my size anywhere :eek:

10. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

11. Evil Marge

12. Tittles

Boobies :)

13. Evil Marge

14. Kush

Kush High On Life!

lol, i also have a lenin shirt. yeah evil marge its a real cool shirt in my opinion, mine is kinda tight(not gay tight). so i could go clubbin in it. my friend got it in germany for me, btw u should be able to find it at any t-shirt print store

15. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

"not gay tight" hahahahahhahha

16. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

yeah you people think the Sun shines out of your ass's!

17. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

atleast we have sunlight :rolleyes:

18. Lee

Lee OSNN Proxy

Won't be long the amount of pollution the USA produce. be like Olde Lundin tawn soon!

19. Xie

Xie - geek - Subscribed User Folding Team

Yeah sadly though most of it poisons people across the big lake from us. :(