Im ready to buy an Apple!!

Or a sweet sweet dual G5 ... muhahahahah .. muhaha ... muahahahahahaha

ACK! the anti-Christ!!!!!!

i just cant stop thinking about this.. you poor mac people :)

Image Removed Due to Expletives

realize i know macs do alot of things great. But so far i have been able to do everything i have ever wanted with my PC. And for those people complaining about BSOD's its been years since i have had a true out of the blue one. With a Pc the average person just has the ability to mess him self up bad because he has the power too. And for all of you think Mac is god talk to my ex roomy who had a kernel error or something awhile back on his ibook and lost everything. so... nothing is perfect.

And one other thing for you guys that use mac and use it to its highest possibilities good for you. Get the most out of everything. But if your using it just because it looks pretty and that’s it... *hits with newspaper*

and yes i dont like punctuation....

Last edited by a moderator:
Xie said:
I don't think it's free, I believe he would qualify for the $9.99 (or whatever it is) upgrade price. If he had waited till the 29th he would get a free Tiger DVD in his mini box. ;)

Yeah, it's $9.95 for the media, and April 12th is the starting date.

VenomXt said:
realize i know macs do alot of things great. But so far i have been able to do everything i have ever wanted with my PC. And for those people complaining about BSOD's its been years since i have had a true out of the blue one. With a Pc the average person just has the ability to mess him self up bad because he has the power too. And for all of you think Mac is god talk to my ex roomy who had a kernel error or something awhile back on his ibook and lost everything. so... nothing is perfect.

And one other thing for you guys that use mac and use it to its highest possibilities good for you. Get the most out of everything. But if your using it just because it looks pretty and that’s it... *hits with newspaper*

and yes i dont like punctuation....

Oh great, here we go. Let me get out my flamethrower. :rolleyes:

Luna said:
I had the Mac Mini, but it was just too slow compared to my PC. Not to mention the OS ate up 800mb of my 1GB of ram just by surfing the net and downloading a few files.

I returned it, but plan on getting a G5 desktop in the next six months or so. I did enjoy my time on a Mac.
I have 2GB of memory, and can fill it with about 4 apps open. Perhaps you need to read up on the FreeBSD memory management model?

VenomXt, stay out of the thread if you have nothing on-topic to stay, further off-topic posts from this one will be deleted without prior warning.

Zealotism gets boring, get over it.

After years of dealing with "BSOD" crashes , and so many more problems with errr WIndows....

i was responding to this remark.

and my second response was to this

Oh great, here we go. Let me get out my flamethrower.

Image Removed Due to Expletives

and opps damn i missed that. I forget the transition to this site from the rest of the forums i go to.

with that i end my presence in this thread.

Psh.

VenomXt said:
realize i know macs do alot of things great. But so far i have been able to do everything i have ever wanted with my PC
funnily enough I have been able to do anything I ever wanted with my iBook as well :D

i suppose i should give them a try one of these days would be good for me to know the basics i suppose. I guess its kind of like growing up knowing a language and then all of a sudden you realize there are other languages and need to know them as well. But your first language is still your favorite. hehe

anyways tdinc good for you i must admit the mac mini's are rather nice looking. Beats the hell out of my server case in size practicality.

SPeedY_B said:
I have 2GB of memory, and can fill it with about 4 apps open. Perhaps you need to read up on the FreeBSD memory management model?

I know all about it, but I still found it to be strange. Comming from a long line of Windows platforms it was like... whaa?

If there is memory present, then what's the point in not using it? It's a simple and extremely efficient concept :)

SPeedY_B said:
If there is memory present, then what's the point in not using it? It's a simple and extremely efficient concept :)
Indeed. Memory is for keeping App code in .. well .. memory so it's quicker for the CPU to do calculations. Keeping RAM free for no reason is rather silly if it can be used for something running.

SPeedY_B said:
Agreed. And since much of it is caches and buffers they can be thrown away the instant a program needs more memory. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back