i'm Dr Who

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by omega2, Jun 2, 2005.

1. omega2

omega2 OSNN Junior Addict

LordOfLA likes this.
  2. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

hehe its okay until the dalek shows up. THe budget becomes obvious then :p The download was only 2mins long and corrupted at the end - is that right?

3. Tittles

Tittles Dabba Dooba Political User

4. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I think that person has the highest rep to post ratio 33:1 :)

5. Son Goku

Son Goku No lover of dogma

Is it me, or is that linkie no workie... Just what I don't want to see when I click on a link:

Oh and I must say (though this is more to do with how the file service works then anything else), if the link isn't there, I don't want to see an advert for the service :eek: :D

6. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

scroll to the bottom of the page :p

7. Son Goku

Son Goku No lover of dogma

Ah thx... Took one look at the gobldy gook on the page, and was like wtf? :D They certainly are after their subscriptions on that site :eek:

Well anyhow, wasn't too bad for a short fan fic... Course the new Doctor Who has a much bigger story, is longer, etc...but it's also a professional production with a budget, etc...

I do find it funny that the the important device was a TV remote. Gave me a bit of a chuckle :D

LordOfLA is correct though... When the Dalek showed up, the low budget showed itself, and it did get a little odd at the very end... But it's a fan fic, so... :D