iframe in certain location...

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by lieb39, Jun 14, 2003.

1. lieb39

lieb39 Apple lover, PC User

Hello everyone,

I am working on an interface for a website. I just put it all together in Photoshop by using slices. Now I want a iframe in the spot where it says 'This is where the iframe should go." The entire interface is always going to be on the left side, never going to move or else the iframe would be impossible to be placed. The website is located here or just copy and paste this ( http://www.centralogn.com/~dan/MSN/ )

The coordinates for that 'slice' as photoshop recorded is attached. What is the code for an iframe in that spot? Also, where would I put it in the code for my website?

Thank you very much,

lieb39

2. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

Code:
    <div style="position: absolute;right:136px;top:91px;background-color:transparent;width:664px;height:509px;border:0px;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;">
    <iframe src="whatever.php" style="width:100%;height:100%;border:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;">iFrame</iframe>
    </div>

3. lieb39

Where do I put that in my webpage? Where is says right now "'This is where the iframe should go." or elsewhere?

-lieb39

4. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

As its positioned it could go anywhere between the body tags.

But to save confusion I'd keep it where you have the text now, so you know where to check if you need to edit the page :)

5. lieb39

Thank you very much.

-lieb39