if your windows mobile won't sync

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
sometimes when you install or hard reset your new device the drivers don't completely install, there are two fixes

the easiest method, try this first is through device manager

with the unit connected paste "devmgmt.msc" into run, that's gonna launch the Device Manager window

find "Network adapters" and open it up, then find "Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter", right click and uninstall

then disconnect and reconnect your device and the drivers should completely install and you should be able to sync your data

this next method I think is last resort because I don't know if your old data is gonna remain after you reinstall windows mobile center

anyone, do this if the other method doesn't work, go into "remove windows programs" and uninstall windows mobile device center, then attach your device and let windows update reinstall the program, it's better to do it through windows update then manually but you can try either way for expedience

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back