i think i saw a alqaeda operative

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well since there is only one way to enter to the three compounds where i live in one of them. one saudi old guy exactly the oppiste of what the cops would look for, Very White, No beard at all, and old. he came in the checkpoint then looked at the three compounds looked at us in the car and turned around and left. i was scared. we told my compound security, they told us to tell the army. so we went to the army infront of the other compound and told them, they were very nice and thanked us for our cooperation and told us we were safe and they would watch out. i knew the exact car didnt get the lisience plate. ford tarus station wagon. white color.

2. chris

chris Free to Fly

erm... paranoid ?

3. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

is it me or did the ntfs font change

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

im always paranoid. i mean u cant really make a wrong turn got about 200 meters stop at a checkpoint made for 3 compound and then figure out u took a wrong turn.. there only one entrance to compounds every compound is like that now

5. Alex_is_Axel

Alex_is_Axel .:: FTPAlex ::.

Where? :confused:

I guess we wont really know until they find him again. Who knows where this guy is now, he could of ran off somewhere else. But who's to say it could really be one? :confused: But we cant really compare really without evidence like a picture or something :(

6. Kush

Kush High On Life!

no man it was really sketchy he just looked at the compounds and then took a u turn and left.

7. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

paranoid.

8. Kush

Kush High On Life!

man what are u talking about none of u see what im seeing, a couple of days ago a saudi guy stopped infront of a compound and i was passin by, the amry pulled out the guns and aimed at him. and there has been a huge increase in secuiruty and checkpoints. the cops just fought with a cell like last week and 3 cops died. also bristish airways canceld all flights to saudi because of info that al qaeda wanted to bomb one of their fllights!

Paranoid... i think not

9. Kush

Kush High On Life!

and like 2 years ago the bomb that exploded in my friends compound here in khobar. and last year the mail bomb that exploded in the doctors office in saad hospital.

10. chris

chris Free to Fly

The area your in is clearly well protected from what you say, so you've got nothing to worry about

11. Kush

Kush High On Life!

inshallah (lets hope so)

12. IBraineater

IBraineater Guest

believe me if i lived in saudi id be paranoid too.

13. freightgod

freightgod Confused and Bewildered

You're not paranoid, man. I'm glad you reported it.

14. i prefere to call it INSTINCT!!! rather than Paranoia. :)

15. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I think I saw it outside Domino's pizza in Salisbury.

16. Tabula Rasa

Re: Re: i think i saw a alqaeda operative

:eek: CALL THE POLICE! CALL THE MILITARY! CALL SUPERMAN! :confused:

17. Infinite0

Infinite0 Universal Translator

Forgive me if this has already been asked before, but what exactly are you doing in Saudi Arabia? Doesn't seem like the friendliest of places for an American these days ...

18. Tabula Rasa

who said he's an american?

19. Kush

Kush High On Life!

firstly im arab. second of all saudi arabia is a great place to live u guys just dont get real info about here. people in the states think we live in tents and go to school on camels, the life here is great even for americans. just because of some extremeists thats all you guys see about here in the news. i have sooo many american friends here and they love it here. cant judge a whole country just by 9 guys. and no im not saudi im egyptian

20. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ohh and i forgot to tell u the pay here is great! everything is payed for u in most companies. cars, gasoline, insurance, medical care, drivers, private school whatever else u can think of even rent