I promised I would stop...

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
But that doesnt mean you have too....

lets see how many people we can get to give a healthy...

boot for to KC anyone? :laugh:

thisthreadsucks.jpg

Well, I must admit I don't get the point of this thread myself :laugh:

But as it already seems headed to the jokes forum, and with the mention of body parts

AN%20ASS%20ON%20THE%20COPIER.jpg

Too bad I'm not finding that picture again of the photocopier chair, that makes the task of copying one's posterior, all the easier :D

Well this sucks. I just had a few vodka/sprites at lunch and now I have to come back and work.

*passes breathmint to madmatt*

No boots near my booty!

That's why you drink vodka on lunch, they can't smell it on your breathe.

Interesting observation, I'll have to remember that ;)

Doesn't flavored vodka give off an odor though?

Ewwwwwwwww vodka stinks.I can smell it a mile away when my daughters been on it.Makes me wanna puke :dead:

Drink the good stuff, it's nice and smooth.

Got some Peach Absolute Vodka and Vanilla Absolute Vodka for tonight

Mix the peach vodka with some peach juicy juice and your in heaven and will be pretty drunk.

Off to my buddys for the night

The whole butt kicking thing with Mlakrid is just scarey and freaky

lol damn you tittles that sounded good and i just went aqnd bought it.. had to substitue reg vodka though hehe.

VenomXt said:
lol damn you tittles that sounded good and i just went aqnd bought it.. had to substitue reg vodka though hehe.

You might not like it much with regular vodka

The vodka we have doesn't even smell like vodka and you know how bad that smells.

It blends right in with the juice if you have peach vokda man.

Just took some video of us going for a little ride a bit ago. Not to drunk yet but my two buddys are ****ed. They started drinking at 5:30pm. Its funny

Off tod rink more...bye

Evil Marge said:
Ewwwwwwwww vodka stinks.I can smell it a mile away when my daughters been on it.Makes me wanna puke :dead:

Don't let the Russians here you say that. They love their vodka so much, I heard that in decade past when people figured they'd get payed whether they worked or not and given Communists insistence that people will get payed no matter what; that they had to start rationing out the vodka to motivate people back to work :laugh:

Tittles said:
You might not like it much with regular vodka

The vodka we have doesn't even smell like vodka and you know how bad that smells.

It blends right in with the juice if you have peach vokda man.

Just took some video of us going for a little ride a bit ago. Not to drunk yet but my two buddys are ****ed. They started drinking at 5:30pm. Its funny

Off tod rink more...bye

are you saying you're drinking and driving?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back