i need help with a stupid windows xp problem!!

D

DAZZ

well what i did this time is ran the windows xp Accessibility Wizard

and i tottally screwed up my copmuter, all the icons are huge, and stuff, and its a real pain

can anybody help me with this
?

Yeah, run the wizard again and turn everything off. I think that's all you have to do.

I'm not sure what to suggest... keep playing around with the wizard I guess :confused:

After experimenting with the Accessibility Wizard, your visual settings are changed unexpectedly.
During its Q&A process, this wizard makes changes to the size of objects such as fonts and icons used in the Windows interface. Even if you back out of the wizard and tell it not to apply any changes, you may find that your taskbar and tray icons have been changed. To restore your preferred settings, open Control Panel’s Display option and click the Themes tab. If you previously saved your settings, choose the saved theme here; otherwise, choose one of the default Windows Themes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back