I have 2 ADSL Voyager Modems - full working order and SW

Discussion in 'Garage Sale' started by Mainframeguy, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Mainframeguy

Mainframeguy Debiant by way of Ubuntu Folding Team

I have 1 ADSL Voyager Modems - full working order and SW

now I have a router I do not want them - anyone send me enough to post - IE the kinda packaging stuff and their address on it with stamps for the weight etc etc and maybe include some silliness for the favour so I don;t feel overworked is welcome to them.... these modems do not weigh like PSUs so it could b worthwhile - unfortunately cannot help you out with microfilters - using all mine!

first come first served - even if you are the WRONG person :D :p
    Hybrid just got around to asking if anything from his detritus cupboard might interest me and here's what I said in my email "any DVD/R's going? any CD label/jewel case thingies maybe? Maybe something that kinda like works to clean TFT screen without smearing? I'm trying to think of appropriately low-ticket items, because if I say a Radeon graphics card that would A) not be in your cupboard and B) hardly be a swap!

Apart from those ideas off the cuff the other thing I thought of is any old CDs or DVDs you've gone of - or software similar. After all it may be junk to you and not to me, and if it is I can throw it out anyway"

On the other hand - If you insist on sending me any of the folding stuff - that's fine. I will not name a price, give me what you think's fair and anyone that asks and helps with p&p shall receive (Hybrid can vouch for me being genuine).

[edit]OK - Hybrid you get one - I'll take those CD's you mentioned (ash and feder I think)

Now surely there's someone else out there in need of DSL MoDem for someone going online? No rush - I'll hang onto it anyway if not, always good to have a backup though I'd hate to be routerless.[/edit]

2. Mainframeguy

bump

and what would really be appreciated if anyone wants to swap it is some sort of graphics suite like photoshop - although I guess that may well be too much to expect?

3. Andy

Andy Meep.

guy, the things are on there way. i spent the little money i had on shipping my bust up psu, but ill sort you out this week when i ship these ebay items.

4. Mainframeguy

don't sweat it - you've kinda got a "reserved" tag on the modem and NIC - so all will be cool when the packaging snails to me it can snail back to you...

5. Mainframeguy

bump again

and also an update (to cancel what I said there ^) because a friend just swapped me Photoshop Pro 7 for a PSU (yeah, he really is a friend in deed! ) So I'm just open to offers on the other MoDem and the SamSung DDR sticks, but probably favour DVD's or even blank DVD'Rs as I haven;t bought any yet (working with R/W's only so far)

6. Mainframeguy

Just incase anyone dug up this old thread - I got rid of the memory, retailer wanted it back after replacing to RMA - and the MoDem has gone to my sister in the country for when BroadBand gets there..... Along with an FX5200 card, because I am generous like that....