I dont care how good you think your setup is...

SPeedY_B said:
Looks good, but personally I wouldn't actually want 4 monitors.

remember Spikemic (...again)... well, that punk has been going a little nutty with the monitors - has three running off one puter, three(maybe four) on another, all of this is set up along a two-shelved desk (which is falling in on itself because of the weight the monitors carry with them...) - more than likely there are more of them slapped on to each computer now (has a 4 and a 5 head matrox, I think)

I used to have a bunch of pictures laying around, but I guess they disappeared :(

crazy people and their jedi-monitor skills

That one flight sim setup is just.... sick... It's probably the closest they get to fresh air with that setup.

Those nice a$$ monitors powered by a wimpy a$$ sony...how sad

Bootsy.... the funny thing is... i said the same exact thing when he showed it to us in the chat yesterday. lol

NerdUprising said:
remember Spikemic (...again)... well, that punk has been going a little nutty with the monitors - has three running off one puter, three(maybe four) on another, all of this is set up along a two-shelved desk (which is falling in on itself because of the weight the monitors carry with them...) - more than likely there are more of them slapped on to each computer now (has a 4 and a 5 head matrox, I think)

I used to have a bunch of pictures laying around, but I guess they disappeared :(

crazy people and their jedi-monitor skills
People with that many monitors just haven't experienced a really decent single monitor :p :D

Tomshardware did an article on dual desktop gaming:
LINK

Attachments

• intro.jpg
    intro.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 87
  • dv-fs9_1-mon.jpg
    dv-fs9_1-mon.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 82
SPeedY_B said:
People with that many monitors just haven't experienced a really decent single monitor :p :D

Oooh like maybe a Sony SDM-P232W/B 23' LCD Monitor (wide screen) :D

Now this one is kinda cool

DoubleSight DS-1500 Dual 15" 1024x768 Silver/Black Monitor

But the IBM T221 22" QUXGA Active-matrix LCD Monitor and a max rez of 3840 x 2400... Damn! And for only $3,999.99 US. (TigerDirect.com) :D

gonaads said:
Oooh like maybe a Sony SDM-P232W/B 23' LCD Monitor (wide screen) :D

Exactly, couldn't be happer with my (widescreen) display ;)

SPeedY_B said:
Exactly, couldn't be happer with my (widescreen) display ;)

Nice... but isn't it only a 20"? Now if it was the 23"... :rolleyes:

It is nice though. Very nice. *me cries looking at my 19" ViewSonic* ;)

I like the little doggy pic on the wall. :p

Yeah, it's only the 20", 23"s £600 more :eek: !
the pic's ace, was a birthday present from my sister :)

gonaads said:
Now this one is kinda cool

DoubleSight DS-1500 Dual 15" 1024x768 Silver/Black Monitor

But the IBM T221 22" QUXGA Active-matrix LCD Monitor and a max rez of 3840 x 2400... Damn! And for only $3,999.99 US. (TigerDirect.com) :D

The doublesight has actually gotten farily poor reviews from what I've read

Evil Marge said:
Ewwwww widescreen :eek:
Rightly said Marge... How can anyone like widescreen? OK, it may be good for home cinema (i.e. watching movies), but how can anyone use a wide screen monitor/tv?? Don't your eyes get stretched sideways?? lol :D
I hate looking at pictures of people with the top of their heads shaved off... or rather them stretched out making them look like stumps.

Oh no I won't even have widescreen tv :eek: I was offered a widescreen monitor for next to nothing and said no thanks :rolleyes:

SPeedY_B said:
Widescreen is the future, 4:3 is passé :p
Pshhh.. Give me a widescreen tv and I'll make sure I put it on 4:3 mode when I'm watching it.

My tv does widescreen and it's awful :eek:
I should say my digital box has widescreen setting but I won't let anyone put it on :D

Damn... UK stopped selling 4:3 tvs that's bigger than 29" :(
Might have to go Asia to find one that's bigger and ship it over. lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back