i cant kill Baal in LoD cuz of this error

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by apu95, Jan 2, 2003.

1. apu95

apu95 Caffeine-->Code Converter

look at the attachment, i can't fix it...i dont know what to do....no cd crack maybe?

thx, Apu

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Sounds like a dodgy file but I think the installer has afile checker... is this online or offline?

Why not go on open or closed battle.net and get someone to do it for you ;)

You have the latest version right ?

3. apu95

yeah, i have 1.09d. so i should go on battle.net and ask for a file checking? or should i sak someone in particular?

thx, Apu

4. Sux541512

Sux541512 Guest

have u been using traners or char. editors because it crashs the game sometimes

5. apu95

nope, no trainers or editors...only thing ive done is use the 1.09d patch

6. Jmtyra

Jmtyra Guest

thaz sux b/c i use the trainers, 'etc.' but never had that error. i would reinstall (really, tho!) and then do the update and see what that does for you. thanks! :)

7. SlaveZero

SlaveZero Guest

8. MonkeyShines

MonkeyShines Guest

I had the same prob for the longest dang time,got ticked,and reinstalled. Been fine ever since(with a few exceptions out of the blue).

9. JeremyT

JeremyT Guest

i would save your character files then reinstall the game again. I had this same error also, but it wasnt in LoD, it was just regular D2. Remember to save your character files though or you will have to redo everything and will lose all your items.

10. MonkeyShines

MonkeyShines Guest

Yeah,if you're playing single player,not on bnet,then save them,but if you're playing over bnet then don't worry about saving your characters,they're saved on bnet and not on your pc.