HTTP Proxy

K

kch1

I access the internet through an HTTP proxy. When I try to use Kazaa it only allows you to configure access using a socks5 proxy. Are there any file sharing programs that support HTTP proxy or is there some other way to get Kazaa working?

Here these two links will help you out 1st one is a program here Linkage

or use one of these Linkage or this one Link .

In HTTP-Tunnel, click configuration, then put a check mark in the box that says "No Proxy, only a Firewall", put a check mark in "Only allow users from this machine to use my client", and leave "Proxy supports the 'connect' command" unchecked.

In kazaa, click tools>options>traffic, then put a check mark in the box that says "Disable sharing of files with other kazaa users", then go to the Firewall tab, put a check mark in the box that says "Use SOCKS5 Proxy Server", enter 127.0.0.1 for Host, enter 1080 for Port, click OK, close kazaa (make sure it is closed out of the system tray), and then reopen kazaa.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back