HTML paragraphing help?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by AaronMcarthur, Jul 3, 2002.

1. I'm trying to make a website. This is what i got so far but I need to know how to make the paragraph a few spaces underneath the heading?

<HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Aaron McArthur</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <H2 ALIGN="CENTER">Aaron's Website</H2>
    </BODY>
    <P> What's up my name is Aaron and I'm 15 years old. I'm attending North Lenoir High School at the moment. In my family, I have a 10 year old sister, and a mom and dad. For all you hot girls out there, I'm single right now so e-mail me or get with me on ICQ. My UIN# is 111893925. The hobbies that intrest me are fishing and playing baseball. I like listening to rock, rap, and a little bit of R&B. Also I am a christian and believe in god. If you wanna see what I look like, there is a picture of me below. </P>
    </HTML>

2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

Here a nice little page that shows you how to code in html

html code

good luck

:cool:

3. I moved the </body> down below before I ended the HTML file. Thanks for the site.

4. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

cool, hope it worked out okay !!!

writing script is fun, but best learned on your own, and trail and error, best way in my opinion.

tip: always document what your doing, or trying to do, in the script, will save you time and effort down the road.

knock yourself out !!!!

5. This is my site,
    www.aaronmcarthur.cjb.net

its a free site and im on Road Runner with a cable modem, how do i get the banners to be disabled at the top?

6. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

I didn't see any banners? :confused:

7. I dont know why. I see them on my IE 6.