How to burn vcd from .cue & .bin files

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by KWK, May 24, 2003.

1. KWK

KWK Guest

I have downloaded a movie with equal number of .bin & .cue file and 1 .sfv file in my folder. I will be using nero V5.0 to burn this VCD. Please enlight and teach me in detail how I can use nero 5.0 to burn this movie onto my CDRW and play this movie from the VCD.

Thanks & best Regards.

2. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

ok i can try to teach

in nero when u start it up after reg or what ever
    main screen
    creat cd, compile new cd, other cd formats, creat cd from an image file then it being you to prompt and in there go find your .cue file and then it is normal burning options after that

3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Actually, you should make it a habit to take a precautionary step before you do what canadian_divx said.

Open the .cue file with Notepad, and check that the name of the .bin file in there is the same as the actual filename of the .bin file.
    Also make sure that there is no path to the .bin file in the .cue file. What I mean is that when you open the .cue file in Notepad, you should just see a filename like xyz.bin rather than C:\abc\xyz.bin
    The .bin files and .cue files should be in the same folder, so the path is not required, and may in fact cause problems if present.

Once you've done that, go ahead with exactly what canadian_divx said, and everything should go okay. :)

4. BonyTony

BonyTony Moderator

And if you cannot find or dont have the cue file or its corrupt or even the wrong one...you can just use the bin file ..Cd Mate From here can burn images using just the bin file.

5. KWK

KWK Guest

Thanks canadian_divx,NetRyder & BonyTony, I now had no problem to burn SVCD at all.

6. NetRyder

You're welcome :)

7. segamil

segamil OSNN Addict

can you burn similar vcd's with roxio's easy cd 5?

8. KWK

KWK Guest

I don't have Roxio on my computer and I never try before....any good idea ?

9. NetRyder

It should be a similar procedure. Look for an option to burn a CD image, and then look for the .bin file.

10. KWK

KWK Guest

Mr.NetRyder, between Roxio & Nero which you think better ? again thanks for you help.