How old is the youngest WoW player you've ever seen

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Alishany, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Alishany

Alishany OSNN One Post Wonder

I have seen some old folks playing WoW, but I am just wondering, how old is the youngest WoW player you've ever seen or heard of? Lol, that must be very interesting.

2. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

I think he was about 7 years old, or 10, I get those ages mixed up lol

3. Alishany

Alishany OSNN One Post Wonder

Lol, I know a 3 year girl from Ignworld.com She is so cool and amzing:)

4. Nuadormrac

Nuadormrac OSNN Sexual Deviant Political User

I knew of a 9 year old once, and was he ever annoying as hell. OK, just picture this:

A guild I was then an officer in, this 9 year old, Camcam joins up, and gets on vent. He got g-invited in the middle of a raid which was already in progress. In a very high pitched and nasely voice he starts "Invite me to raid? Can I raid now?" blah, blah, blah. Every 30 seconds, it's the same thing, right in the raid channel, as people are trying to call stuff out for the fights. And he kept interupting in a very high pitched, kinda ear piercing voice, more then once per minute nagging to be put in the raid "now, now, now". I'm sure many have heard the sorta tantrum many young ones can have in a store when they want something bought, but their parents aren't buying. Now move this over to a kid wanting in the raid, already formed and in progress before they got invited...

So, the MT (who incidentally was 14) himself had enough and was like "he's annoying, can we kick him now?" Along with, "I might be young, but I don't think I was ever that annoying" :laugh: He lasted a few more minutes, before one of my fellow officers was like "enough already" and /gkick, as everyone was like "good riddance".

5. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

you'd be surprised at how many 50 year olds are like that too...

6. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Pretty sure my guild has no young players in it.

7. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

I have an old guild ... I think we no longer have any young players. Until today I ginvited someone who I'm starting to think is five.

8. Nuadormrac

Nuadormrac OSNN Sexual Deviant Political User

Well, if you want to see if he/she is 5, you could always try telling him/her

or this one:

If the person yells "mommy" or says "you meanie, you tease barney", he/she is 5 :p