How much time do you spend here ?

Jewelzz

I have seen your pic... DEFINATLY NOT A MAN!!!

WOWSERS!:)

yep definately all woman, I live here as well, but I am away on a business visit, will be back soon though.

Awww shucks
blush.gif
thanx stuy_b, gtgarside (we miss you in chat), and bheagle

Originally posted by stuy_b
Jewelzz is definately all female :)

Shes lovely ;)

Yeah ? :D My little guy in the left side just waits for some real stuff ! :D :D

i too come here daily. spend way tooo much time here. especially in the forums. this questions should have been a poll.. :)

daily... that's a lot, if everyone visits this site once a day, the counter must be going up by 100 every hour. This is the best place to read the news... IMO... well, at least news that i'm interested in.

Originally posted by DeepBlade
daily... that's a lot, if everyone visits this site once a day, the counter must be going up by 100 every hour. This is the best place to read the news... IMO... well, at least news that i'm interested in.

Uh huh

Members: 12355. Users on forums: 72. Users on website: 472. Page views since Oct 2001: 14515456

We should see if waddy can get a total post count

I check here before I check my mail so you see what more important in my life:)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Uh huh

Members: 12355. Users on forums: 72. Users on website: 472. Page views since Oct 2001: 14515456

We should see if waddy can get a total post count

Erm Jewellz, top of the forum page, Sheesh !! ;) :p :D

Members: 12,355, Threads: 9,395, Posts: 56,134
Welcome to our newest member, MyBigToe

Originally posted by Bytes back

Erm Jewellz, top of the forum page, Sheesh !! ;) :p :D

Members: 12,355, Threads: 9,395, Posts: 56,134
Welcome to our newest member, MyBigToe

Heh, *blonde moment*

um...... i said site, not the forum, it 472 ppl are on the site, then u get lotsa hits.

......we ARE talking about the site right? "How much time do you spend here (in the site, which allows u to go to the forums and talk)"

I come visit every morning for at least an hour, then drop in at least 3 or 4 times during the day.

I like seeing what's new on the front page and reading most forums.

Geee, wish I had a real life :eek:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back