How load a image....

Discussion in 'Site Problems & Feedback' started by michelldavid, Aug 31, 2003.

1. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

Hi. heee... sorry for ask this but how load a image for my signature???? :eek: sorry i can change the image for the avatar but i can't put an image in the signature.. how i do that, i search in the profile, option and i can't find nothing¬°¬°¬°??? Thanx for you help

2. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

Hi. dudes sorry for ask this, but how i put an image in the signature :eek: ?? i can change the image in the avatar, but i don't know how put an image in the signature, sorry again and thanx

3. SPeedY_B

SPeedY_B I may actually be insane.

You need to upload the image to a webhost, and then link it in your control panel, under edit profile

You can do that via [​IMG]

4. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

5. SPeedY_B

Working, and looks good, but we have a guideline that says sig images can't be any larger than 75k (because some people are on slower connections)

I've compressed it to a smaller size and attached it for you..

6. michelldavid

michelldavid Guest

Thanx, for all Speedy_B, and one last question... i suposse the files .png are more small than the .jpg that is correct?? or the .gif are more smaller i mean wath file copress more graphics??... thank you again

7. SPeedY_B

for simple images with not many colours, or variants of the same colour, such as the one you are using then PNG is better. if there a lot of colours (for example a lively photo with literaly thousands of colours) then JPEG will be better.
    GIF is worthless really, it's the same as PNG, ok for simple images.. but PNG works better :)