Hmm

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Daviesbad04, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04 Guest

Ok so i just tried installing 2 betas (Im a freak when it comes to betas, I just love installing new stuff, but ne who back to the subject) Ok so i tried installin IE6 2800 and DirectX 9 but everytime i finish d/l either and they start installing it gives me this error: The software you are about to install is not digitally signed, bla bla bla, please call ure software manufacturer for more info bla bla bla.........So, Nebody know how i can get rid of that thing for awhile?:confused:

2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

you can install anyway....... that message is just warning that what your about to do, might not work with XP......get ready to reformat......;)

3. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

All it is is microsoft telling you that they have not certified the drivers. They do usually work. Of course with beta......... :D

4. Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04 Guest

Heres the thing, I only get that message when im installing drivers, wich i always ignore. The message im gettin now is KINDA like that but i dont get to choose to continue or not it just tells me:This software will not be installed, yata yata yata, click OK to exit installation.......thats wut ticks me the heck off!:mad:

5. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Gotta agree..........major bummer.......:mad:

Maybe they're too much of a beta........

6. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

check image... that's for drivers. if taht doesn't do anything for the software, then it's just built into it and there's nothing you can do about it.

7. Daviesbad04

Daviesbad04 Guest

:(

Thats what I got for my drivers, cuz they always work right. But i guess i wont be able to install these fun little betas:( :(

I wonder how other ppl out there do it?

Do they like hack theyre system or do they have some fake version of windows..........hmm, Oh well, thnx for the help everyone!;)