Hiding e-mail address for bulk e-mailing to clients?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mazspeed@redshi, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Ok, I have about 400 on my client list, and I want to send out a general e-mail out to them, I would like to send out a bulk e-mail to everyone but I don't want people seing each others e-mail address.. How can I do it so it looks as if I sent it just to that one client, and not everyone on my list??

Thanks again in Advance all

Cheers
    Mike

2. Anyone? :p

Cheers
    Mikey

3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Add all their addresses to the Bcc: list :)

4. Under which e-mail program? If I use Outlook or Outlook Express and or Incredimail all the cc's show up.. Is there some setting that I must do to hide the e-mail list?

Thanks again
    Mike

5. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

If you're using OutlookXP, click New Message and select "Bcc field" from the View menu.

You should get a new Bcc: field. Add all the addresses to that, and leave the To: and Cc: fields blank.

Cheers!
    NetRyder :cool:

6. sdibias

sdibias Guest

That's alot of email addis... jo0 spamming people? I would use a proggi called "Mail Bomber" instead... Click here

7. sdibias

sdibias Guest

email me for more info...

8. I'm not spamming, but I'm just sending a general e-mail to my clients. I run an electrical company and my clients need updates on prices and stuff like that, so what I want to do instead of e-mailing all these people one by one is e-mail them all but hide there address from everyone else and make it look like I just e-mailed them. So Outlook XP will do this? are you sure? I don't mean to question you it's just very vital to my business that I get this right the first time :happy:

Thanks again..
    Will that bomber work for this kind of thing? Or am I better off with Office XP?

Cheers
    Mike

9. sdibias

sdibias Guest

Outlook is not meant to send out 300++ messages at once.

I just gave you a link which will do all that you ask. It's meant to do "Mass Emailing", and I used it when I ran my UBB internet forums for theis exact purpose. I can help you out if you need it...

10. sdibias

sdibias Guest

11. Ok.. I have the program now.. How do I make it do what I want? what are the steps? Again thank you very much for your time and effort....

Cheers
    Mike

mazspeed@redshift.com

12. e-mailed you.. :)

Cheers
    Mike