Help with text boxes on webpages

Piett

...will circle this city
I got the clever idea of imbedding some search engines in my active desktop, and everything was peachy untilli clicked on the search box again after searching for some stuff to test it out. Now it remembers past entries and suggests them in an ugly gray box when the rest of my desktop is blue. My question is how do i stop it from suggesting past entries?

I've included a picture aswell, in hopes of clearing anything up that i forgot to mention.

Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you use IE to browse the web u must to do the following: Open IE, go to tools=>internet options=>content=>Auto complete and uncheck all the boxes that qualify.

hope it helps!

yeah, i know that you can do that for webpages, but i was just wondering if i could stop it from happening just on my desktop. i may be wanting the best of both worlds, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back