help with search.

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by ming, Apr 19, 2005.

1. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

I remember that a while back that there was a thread related to a guide to frying mobos, modems, ethernet.. etc etc....
    However, I can't remember if I saw it on this forum or not and I can't seem to find it through the search facility. Can anyone help me find it please?

2. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I was just thinking about that the other day. It was how to make bombs out of computer parts. Why do you want to know :p Ill try searching and see what I come up with.

3. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

well, I've decided to give my upgrade another try this summer after having postponed it last christmas for a number of reasons.
    every time I upgrade, I usually give my old machine to my family to use. This time, I'll be giving them my current machine and throwing their old system in the bin. That being said, I thought I'd experiment with the obsolete parts. :p

4. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

You need to record it somehow so we all can enjoy :)

5. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

ha... I can't match the thread that Speedy started. ;) Or whoever's thread it was... (sorry) :)

6. Mastershakes

Mastershakes Moderator

Ming, are you talking about that article where the guy hooks up massive amounts of electricity to puter parts?

I'm searching now....

7. Henyman

Henyman Secret Goat Fetish Political User

hardware kill by SpeedY_B :D

8. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

oh... just had a thought... my grandmother will kill me if I tried.... lol
    She's got one of these electric massage thing that sends out 9000V... Yes, 9000V.
    Was wondering what damage that might cause if I threw a computer component on it. (hopefully it won't kill my grandmother's machine) :p

9. ming

ming OSNN Advanced

Yesh... USB, Modem, Ethernet cables linked to a power socket. :p