All these screenies that you see here were on my pc & working fine, before I had to reload Windows XP. Now that I have reloaded I’m getting all these problems, with things not working as they should be. So if anyone out there on this forum can help me out to put all of this right, I’ll be one happy chappy. The start to all these problems, happen when i was doing a system restore, when i had a power failure. The system restore was ¾ of the way into saving its folders when the power went. So i had a guy in to reinstall Windows XP Home Edition than install SP2 afterwards. Before the power cut i did have the hibernating tab, as you can see in the screenie but now it’s gone,(pics No’s 1 - 3). As well as this I'm having problems with my ATI display drivers where my original Display Tab (see screenie No.8) is now missing. Following are the rest of the Default Monitor Tabs pics.(pics No’s 4 – 7). So I try to reinstall it, & I'm now getting this:” ATI Windows xp driver (severe) (pic No.9) setup was unable to complete the installation, try to setup your display adapter (pic No.5 with a standard VGA driver before running setup.”) Then click on the properties Tab, & go into Vagsave properties (pics No’s 10 – 12). I don’t know which driver to install as there are so many different ones around. Now when i start up my pc this little note pops up: HYDRAVISION ATI's desktop manage is being unloaded because an ATI display driver is not currently running. If i go into device manager i can't find a tab so i can update the drivers for this. As well as this I'm getting this pop up error on start up, this first popped up when I was trying to install HydraVision Setup. But now it keeps popping up every time I start up my pc (pic No.13) qttask.exe-no disk, the message than reads as follows: There is no disk in the drive, please insert a disk into: drive/device/ harddisk 1/dr2. 2/dr3 3/dr4. 4/dr5. 1/dr2 2/dr3 3/dr4 4/dr5. Each time i click the cancel button the values change, as shown above: Then it disappears till i restart the pc again. And the last thing is this one my mouse freezes at times it’s a usb connection type this error comes up: USBSCAN DEVICELOCONTROL() ERROR CODE, DIOERROR=00000079. Since I have move the USB from the back of the pc to the front USB connection on my pc I haven’t had the problem since, but I would still, like to have it connected at the back, as it is out of the way, so this problem still needs to be resolved. I hope that there is enough info here for some1 to be able to resolve these problems for me.