HeLp! :Need Print Screen:

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Ci2e, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Ci2e

Ci2e XPert

I recently bought the Microsoft Office Keyboard:
    [​IMG]
    I cannot get the Print Screen to work if someone could please help me figure this out I would be much appreciative.

I have also noticed that it only says Print- if that means anything or gives any clues :)

Thank you in advance.

Post Something helpful or nothing at all ;)

2. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

3. Ci2e

Ci2e XPert

Lonman: Well that is the basics of Print Screen and holding alt prints only current window is still very understandable-

This didn't help but thanks for trying- I know the basics it the damn keyboards fault- Not sure wether its defective or its just ahh i dunno- its really messed up all this trouble I'm going through.

Please try again :D

4. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

Is it a combonation USB-PS/2 keyboard? Which are you using it as? If you have it plugged in as USB, go with ps/2... FAR less problems.

5. Ci2e

Ci2e XPert

Okay! I have finally figured this whole big pile of p00-p00 OUT!
    The PrtScn button is above the NumPad!

F12 is Print which brings up the printer stuff. Well Now I think I should go back to USB or should I keep it in PS2?

6. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

You can go back to USB... if you have any problems with it, then put it back to ps/2. I have a combination board like that, and I just leave it on my ps/2... it's much happier there and it always works.