Help - Intel Application Accelerator

firehawk

OSNN Addict
After uninstalling an older version of the Intel Application Accellerator I am getting the dreaded STOP: 0X0000007B blue screen. Does anybody know how I can fix this without re-installing? I can get into the recovery console, but don't know what to do from here! Please help!

Can you boot into safe mode?
If so go to system restore and turn back computer to just before installing. Otherwise you are in trouble.

the same thing happened to me !!
you don't need safe mode or system restore ,
i think you need to hit F8 just befroe windows starts loading
to bring up your advanced options menu (one of which is safe mode )
but choose "last known good configuration"
and you should be ok :)

Thanks for the replys. I finally got up and going again. I don't know whether it was the chkdsk /f or last known good config that did it. Scared the hell out of me though. I'm still pissed at Intel. This shouldn't have happened by removing their driver! Thanks again.

The lesson to learn is DONT upgrade unless you have problems with the current version.Same applies to most stuff I find

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back