Help epson photo rx425

Cupid_Stunt

OSNN Addict
Hi folks, had this printer a while now and the ssc utility doesnt support this model. :devious:
I need something that will reset my carts, coz I'm sick of having to change them when you can hear ink still in the carts.

I have searched for some time and all I can find is the ssc util and those little chip reset gizmo's that also dont support this printer, so if anyone knows something to sort out my gripe with this annoying problem it would be very much appreciated.

Regards,,,,,Cupid

We've been having the same problem with the Epson Stylus C84 at home. Useless thing just keeps asking for new cartridges even though they've barely ever been used. Replace the red one, and it asks for a new yellow one. Replace that, and it wants a new blue one too. As you said, the SSC utility has no effect either. Very annoying.

I have a HP DeskJet 930C here while I'm at uni, and this thing has been going for ages. I haven't had to replace the cartridges for almost a year, and they can be refilled without any hassles too.

The C84's probably going on Ebay very soon...likely to be replaced by another HP or possibly a Canon. No more Epsons for me, that's for sure. :dead:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back