Help Buy Me Keyboard

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Bman, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

So about 4 months ago I finally bought the Razer Mamba wireless gaming mouse and I have been extremely happy with it. It feels and acts like my old Logitech G5 mouse that I loved, but without crappy wires.

So of course I have been wanting to get the same quality wireless keyboard but of course there really isn't anything out there, at least none with the gaming title added to it. I don't really need a gaming keyboard, if it works good enough its well good enough. Anyways, until Razer puts out a wireless keyboard the best looking and sounding, and reviewed wireless keyboard is the new Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750.

The one problem, its 79.99USD only on the Logitech website right now. And they do not ship to Canada.

I was wondering if you guys knew anywhere else I could find it that will ship to Canada, or if anyone on the site is willing to buy it, and ship it to me, and I will paypal them the total of the cost of it.. Of course I would paypal you the estimated money first, which I would only be willing to people on this site :)

Thanks.

2. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

I would imagine that it will show up on Newegg soon.

3. Bman

Yes, but Newegg.ca? Newegg.com will not ship to Canada, at least the last time I tried.

4. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

What about Amazon?

5. Bman

Amazon.com will ship some items to Canada, depends. Neither has the keyboard yet.

So basically, your all saying no we won't help you, you can fraking wait? lol Oh alright.

6. chastity

chastity Moderator Political User

neowin has a giveaway for the keyboard, though I don't know the requirements or anything to enter the giveaway

7. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

SteelSeries – SteelSeries 6Gv2 Medal of Honor Edition

Or any other Filco Majestouch based keyboard and plug it in via PS/2 port for 105-key presses at once :D

Only problem is keytops will wear off eventually - probably before the Cherry switches fail in a bazillion years :p

8. Bman

Clearly looking at wireless mate lol

9. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

don't bother with wireless keyboards :D

10. Vanquished

Vanquished Mr. Bananagrabber Political User

11. Bman

I felt the same way as you guys about wireless devices, until I bought the Razer Mamba mouse, its brilliant and awesome.

And I know the issues, and crap that comes along with wireless. I want that wire gone from my desk. I didn't ask for opinion on this thread thank you very much lol.

12. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

wireless mouse is fine - you can live without it for a bit if you forget to charge it - what you gonna do when you forget to charge the keyboard?

13. Bman

That's a good point, but have you seen or read the reviews of this particular keyboard? Quite awesome. And I would still have my G11 for backup lol

Anyways, still can't find it on any Canadian sites or anywhere to ship here :(

14. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

you want a wired ps/2 keyboard with mechanical switches. Look for that steelseries or a Filco reseller