Heated Debate

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Electronic Punk, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

It has come down to this...
    ...Which is better?

btw, do you get it? 'heated' debate, hahahaha.
    /me dies!

2. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

Dominos for muah! Pepperoni and Jalepeno... now there's some heat... scrumdilicious.

3. Electronic Punk

Had a Pepperoni passion earlier, and am still eating the cold stuff thats left, delicious ;)

4. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

Me too, lol...

Since I quit drinking Jalepenos are the only way I can legitimately get that 'glow' goin on in my stomach... when they get cooked they're even hotter, they really compliment the pepperoni well. :D

5. AndyP

AndyP OSNN Senior Addict

Hate those "bready" American Pizzas!
    Nothing beats an Italian pizza! Lots of stuff on it, cheap and not so thick and lumpy as the American ones:) (no offence to you from US)

6. LightWave

LightWave OSNN Addict

nah!

The old "Grandiosa" With or without Taco taste is still me favorite.. ohh yeah .. Big 1 is also a good pizza.. Pizza pizza pizza its all about pizza all of a sudden isnt it..

Pizza out!

LightWave

7. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Pizza Hut. but its got to be thin.

8. Kr0m

Kr0m Moderator

Neither, my mommy's homemade pizza kicks any restaurant's pizzas ass!

9. MdSalih

MdSalih The Boss

Home made all the way!

MdSalih - Just had dinner... curry :D

10. Kr0m

Kr0m Moderator

Here in NB, Canada we have a Pizza chain called Greco. They have Donair Pizzas. They're pretty good. Anyone else out there make these?

11. UniSol

UniSol I'm all ears

PIZZA HUT owns, there isnt one where i live but the one I went to was awsome, had a nice cold beer and the waitress was mint :D, it was in Stoke somewhere, near Trethem-Gardens I think...

12. LightWave

LightWave OSNN Addict

Heh

Ofcourse you had a cold beer..they usualy serve cold beers in our country 2.. hot beers aint my thing... :D ehehe

Nothing beats me own made pizza..without cheese..yes ur reading right...no cheese, just olives and mushrooms, boiled eggs,nudles,raw meat,ketchup and alot of garlic...

Tasty eh?

While playing the old Pizza Tycoon...i made a pizza almost like that-- got a 8 score on that pizza...hahaha totaly unbelievable...
    I called it "Cheef Special" Wount regret a taste!

LightWave

13. AndyP

AndyP OSNN Senior Addict

Haha LightWave! You have certainly a strange taste:D

As for Pizza Tycoon, that was my fav. game before, bought another pizza-making game 2 years ago too...can't remember the name (will lookup when i get home). And that was fun as hell!
    :)

14. Lactic.Acid

Lactic.Acid Guest

Dunno if Papa's sweet, juicy pizza has made it across the pond, but it's the best around me...Were I in Chicago, on the otherhand...
    /L.A
    :edit: Italian pizza is also great, but hard to come by a good one around here. I'm all about the thick, bready "american" pizza though. Unless it's Italian style, if it crunches, I don't eat it. Unless I'm very hungry, of course. Because lets face it, pizza is pizza, no matter where you go, what's on it, or how thick the crust is.

15. Hugh Magoo

Hugh Magoo Guest

Most Pizza Huts I have seen are filthy dumps. The last time I went to the local Pizza Hut there was more crickets in and around the building than I have ever seen in my life. And the local Domino's here tastes like crap. I believe they make plain pies ahead of time and then add the ingredients.

anyways, these both suck. aside from the NJ/NY area's mom&pop pizza joints I would have to say that Papa John's is the best pizza chain around in the states.

if you don't have one of those near you, too bad. pray for better.

16. Electronic Punk

Hahah, Hugh that sounds well horrible.
    I guess standards are higher here in the UK,

Freschetta is a fine brand of home cooked pizza over here, the oven doesn't even need to be hot and the pizza rises very nice...I think you just released something similar in the USA last time I Was there (September)