Has anyone heard of Power Magic? Or what other psu should i get for under $40?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by ThePunkerGuy, Mar 11, 2003.

1. ThePunkerGuy

ThePunkerGuy Guest

Has anyone heard of a company called power magic? The reason i ask is that i need a new powersupply and i found this nice 500watt, dual fan, powermagic power supply for $35 http://www.amamax.com/powlp6100e50.html
    So has anyone heard of them? suggest them? I also found a 400watt Allied power supply for $39 at newegg.. which one should i get? The Allied or PowerMagic? I only have like $40 or less to spend and i need at least 400watts and dual fans.. what do you guys reccomend?
    - Mike
  2. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

you HAVE to have dual fans??? why do you have to have them? and if you have to have them what was the point of the question since you didn't say the other one has dual fans. correct me if this isn't the case.
  3. canadian_divx

canadian_divx Canadian_divx

Krux they both have dual fans, the propose of them i am not sure but all he wants to know is what one is better, and to ThePunkerGuy i have not herd of power magic but you never know
  4. Geffy

Geffy Moderator Folding Team

United Kingdom
    well if you have an AMD system they recommend Dual fans on the PSU in their guidelines. Check out this thread for info on what rating of PSU you might need.
  5. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

ok I was not aware that the other one had 2 fans, sorry.