Happy Birthday Un4gIvEn1, Admiral Michael and NerdUprising

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Happy Birthday to Un4gIvEn1 (26), Admiral Michael (20), NerdUprising (18)

A good buncha wacky people. :p

For today and today only they have been removed from their meds.

Thorazine drips will begin again at Zero Hour GMT. So for now play nice have some cake and pie. No drinking or ya might have an alergic reaction to yer meds.
Or some seriously heavy hallucinations. Hmmmmm... that could be fun. :D

Sorry this thread was a tad late. *runs and hides*

Happy Birthday guys. Enjoy yourselves.
fun.gif

:) Woohooo imagine the havoc unmedicated people can do on the boards....

happily Birthday!!

oh wait! they're already here

Thanks guys. Unfortunately my night was highlighted by my GF having to work, and me sitting at home watching American Idol with my 6 month old and my 2 1/2 year old. I got a gold chain from my sister for my birthday. It's an "emerald cut" chain and is supposed to be one of the rarest cuts out there. I have never seen anything like it. She spent a good $300+ on it. I'm getting the phone I want for my birthday too, but I just have to wait until I have the cash (in a week or so). I am getting the Motorola MPx220.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cheeky::pirate::bored::beard::p:smoker::chinese::hurt::alien:

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately my night was highlighted by my GF having to work, and me sitting at home watching American Idol with my 6 month old and my 2 1/2 year old. I got a gold chain from my sister for my birthday. It's an "emerald cut" chain and is supposed to be one of the rarest cuts out there. I have never seen anything like it. She spent a good $300+ on it. I'm getting the phone I want for my birthday too, but I just have to wait until I have the cash (in a week or so). I am getting the Motorola MPx220.
that phones nice. congrats

Un4gIvEn1 said:

Trade in the Chain. :rolleyes: *runs* :p

Happy birthday guys! Three people that I actually recognize in one day! :D

Hahaha... he makes an appearance. :D

Salvation at last. :p

Hahaha... we did that at the same time. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back