hahahahahaha read this

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Kush, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

my cusin in egypt has been told that he can buy a geforce 4 from a computer company for about 50 us dollars and i was laughing my a$$ of because the geforce 4 hasnt even arived in egypt and the geforce 3 is about 300 bucks and its not even a good one. the prices for computer equipment here is really expensive so i really doubt it and i bet not even in the states u can find a geforce 4 for 50 bucks unless its stolen!:D :D :D

2. EXVITICUS

EXVITICUS Guest

LMao true that woRd lol thats preety funny you never no they can get stuff pretty cheap

3. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

I wouldent pay $50 for a gf4mx

4. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

Here is almost 120$ , why wouldn't you pay for it ?

5. Kush

Kush High On Life!

Ummm no!

Umm no it cant be a geforce4 mx its like 99 us dollars for the cheapest one in the states if i am correct and as i stated that in egypt these things cost alot more so it would cost that much and that also i said the geforce 4 hasnt even arrived in egypt yet! and the taxes are sooo Damn much like on a german car such as a benz s500 or a BMW 7 series the tax on it is more than the price of the car itself so to buy a 100 thousand dollar car it costs around arouunnd 200 thousand and up hahahaha!

6. Re: Ummm no!

3 little pointers for you mate:

1) Full Stops
    2) Commas
    2) Sentances

Get it?

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hahaha

hahahaha sorry i get carried away when i post.:D

8. No problem mate :D don't think i'm getting at you. It just makes the whole thread easier to read! :cool:

9. xsk8zerox

xsk8zerox Moderator

Because its not a good card.. when i do spend my money on a new video card im not going to get an MX

10. Kush

Kush High On Life!

no u dont undresstand

u don't undresstand what im trying to say, the geforce 4 hasnt arrived in egypt. it still has about 2 months to come here and its ganna be over 300 bucks and maybe 100 bucks for the mx!

11. Kush

Kush High On Life!

firstly

well first of all taxes the taxes here are alot they would alone be twice the price of the card probably and second of all they dont do that in egypt i know. if u want a geforce 4 here you have to get one