Guess the crop.

sry for the late reply guys, my computer's monitor got screwed yesterday, and hasn't worked since(pixel burn). right now I am at school....

Dreamss, you got it!

I can't post the full pic until I get home, because the Google Image Search is filtered here!
:rolleyes:

I'll try to post the full pic as soon as I get home..

:)

o_87

Ok, sorry for my being gone, but I think I will try and do my turn now, unless someone wants to go......:eek: ok, I'll go

somethings head? or something. *shrug* did I mention I hate this game? =)

The top of Electronic Punk's noggin?

j/k

Looks like fingers or something.

someone doing jestures with their hands. Or holding their hands and fingers around an object.

Oh Yeah, Depends on the lights at the club. :p

Well it normally has turned green or blue by the end of the night.

Is that before or after you get your head stuck between her legs? :D

Erm, would be before.

After getting back from a club, I can't normally move for at least an hour, I'll have a shower. Kinda mingin to watch silver paint going down the plug-hole :p and clubbing grime and the plastic layer of sweat. Picture it - lovely.

Originally posted by gonaads
hello jewelzz, where ya been hydin?
Hey gonaads!!!

Been busy with family stuff, school concerts and graduation. Will be back to normal in about a week or so. I'll be stopping by as much as possible while all this stuff is going on. Nice to know I'm missed ;) :D

Aaaaa, Family stuff. The joy, the excitement, the running around, the back and forth cause you forgot stuff, the let's buy a graduation outfit at the mall that takes 4 hours to finally get, the having to listen to the ranting afterwards cause they don't like what they got after they get home, the going back to the mall for another 4 hours again, the insanity the day of graduation, the excedrin extra strength with tequila chasers. Aaaaa, Family stuff. What fun. :p :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back