Gta3 & Mafia

B

Bail

for those who already played gta3 and mafia..which of this two great games do you think is better?

vote now and post your comments after voting.:)

gta3 was good dont get me wrong but at the end of the day mafia just knocked it for six, alot better graphics and better playablity!!

MAFIA... Just wish I can play it in high detail ;*( AMD 1ghz and geforce 3 isnt cutting it

Mafia & GTAII are on par with each other (in my opinion) Mafia has the better storyline, but GTA has more freedom.
Mafia has one flaw at the moment - the race bit where you fill in for the driver of the racecar, i can't do it! i either spin out on each corner, or I get overtaken!

Hah, Im at that part as well.. same thing for me.. I SUCK at racing games.. so it looks like imma be on this job for awhile

:mad:

trainer? which one/where'd u get it? I need to get past that level! AAARRRGGGHHH!

it took me 3 x days to beat that race ;)
then I got stuck on level 15 mission 8 for a week; now its getting hard :p

What a really nice game.

<<<<< After a game of Mafia I like a quick spin in the banshee on gta3.
It gets frustrating driving round @ 40mph

:p :p :p

any of you got problem with mafia installation???
when i install that games, after 99%, it just keep showing 99% and never end........

hmm.... at first i also suspect it is that cd..... but some of my fren also have the same prob with their cd.....

Hey, I got the trainer at www.gamecopyworld.com..
the 19+ trainer.. you can make the race last only 1 lap and finish first no matter what place your in.. and theres alot of other cheats that help out..

I need to find a way to get money to upgrade my 1ghz AMD.. I'm sick of playing in low detail !!!

Wish there was a way I can make it run good even without "low detail".. oh well !!!

Thanks for the trainer info.. Just one more problem ->what excuse do I use for not turning up for lectures @ university now that i'm back playing mafia? -only joking LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back