Gta3 & Mafia

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Bail, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Bail

Bail Guest

for those who already played gta3 and mafia..which of this two great games do you think is better?

vote now and post your comments after voting.:)

2. dabomb

dabomb Moderator

gta3 was good dont get me wrong but at the end of the day mafia just knocked it for six, alot better graphics and better playablity!!

3. xinside

xinside Guest

MAFIA... Just wish I can play it in high detail ;*( AMD 1ghz and geforce 3 isnt cutting it

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

Mafia & GTAII are on par with each other (in my opinion) Mafia has the better storyline, but GTA has more freedom.
    Mafia has one flaw at the moment - the race bit where you fill in for the driver of the racecar, i can't do it! i either spin out on each corner, or I get overtaken!

5. xinside

xinside Guest

Hah, Im at that part as well.. same thing for me.. I SUCK at racing games.. so it looks like imma be on this job for awhile

:mad:

6. xinside

xinside Guest

I got passed that job.. thanks to a trainer !! ;)

7. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

trainer? which one/where'd u get it? I need to get past that level! AAARRRGGGHHH!

8. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

it took me 3 x days to beat that race ;)
    then I got stuck on level 15 mission 8 for a week; now its getting hard :p

What a really nice game.

<<<<< After a game of Mafia I like a quick spin in the banshee on gta3.
    It gets frustrating driving round @ 40mph

:p :p :p

9. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

any of you got problem with mafia installation???
    when i install that games, after 99%, it just keep showing 99% and never end........

10. 2z

2z OSNN Gamer

sounds like a problem with the CD
    :confused:

11. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

hmm.... at first i also suspect it is that cd..... but some of my fren also have the same prob with their cd.....

12. xinside

xinside Guest

Hey, I got the trainer at www.gamecopyworld.com..
    the 19+ trainer.. you can make the race last only 1 lap and finish first no matter what place your in.. and theres alot of other cheats that help out..

I need to find a way to get money to upgrade my 1ghz AMD.. I'm sick of playing in low detail !!!

Wish there was a way I can make it run good even without "low detail".. oh well !!!

13. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

Thanks for the trainer info.. Just one more problem ->what excuse do I use for not turning up for lectures @ university now that i'm back playing mafia? -only joking LOL.

14. dabomb

dabomb Moderator

tell them that your playing the best game out :)