Great deal on iPod Touch 2G 8GB ($50 GiftCard + Free Game included)!

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by Gigabot, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Gigabot

Gigabot OSNN Senior Addict

I know someone here was deciding on getting an iPhone/iPod Touch. BestBuy is selling an iPod Touch 8 GB 2nd Generation for $230, and you get a free $50 BestBuy Gift card along with a free Spore Origins game card with it. This is a really great deal and I think it will sell out soon! Get it before it's gone. Here is the link to the BestBuy page:
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat169000050007&type=category&_requestid=678899

I found this while I was browsing SlickDeals, be sure to check that site out if you're looking for more great deals. :)

lancer likes this.
  2. lancer

lancer There is no answer! Political User Folding Team

good find.... but 8gb is just so small, probably the reason no one is buying it and why BB has to do a deal like this to move it.

3. Gigabot

Gigabot OSNN Senior Addict

It's the 2nd generation iPod Touch too (which has a faster processor than the iPhone/iPhone 3G). I would buy it but I'd need to sell my current 1st generation iPod Touch first. 8GB has been enough for me.

4. Heatwave316

Heatwave316 Gadget Geek

That is a really great deal, especially when you consider the $50 giftcard. Nice find, thanks for sharing.