Government poll

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Brad, May 7, 2002.

1. Brad

Brad Moderator Political User Folding Team

does anyone think that there should be another overthrow of the US government? The government has turned into a government for themselves instead of that for the american people. People are elected into office on a "platform" but then they change their mind when they are in office. its like "well, you voted for me because I believe in this, but now that I am in office, I don't care!!"

Well im posting a poll for this one

Brad

2. Qumahlin

Qumahlin Moderator

I would agree except for the fact that this is basically all governments..lets face it power corrupts, people are greedy, and the world still goes round

if you overthrow the govt...you just have different people abusing power and being greedy.

3. pc_tek

pc_tek Guest

ladies and gentleman... you have just met the next mailbomber!
    (not me)

4. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Re: Re: Government poll

Hehe. What changes would you want to take place in our government?

5. Rickman

Rickman OSNN Addict

First thing is the spending,should be watched and people should have a say on were and how it is spent.Think of this...if you win a lottrey and your paid over twenty years were is the interest going,they say for the older people,if that was ture why do they have to give up everything they own,to be put in a home to be taking care of for the little life they have left.......

6. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

The Oath of Office is really: "On my honor I will do my best to serve myself and cheat the rest.";)

7. Rickman

Rickman OSNN Addict

How true my friend,how very true..........:)