Google Wave

N

Not Bman

I will post this here since it's basically an application.

Anyone using it, there thoughts? Invites?

I have in invite coming my way from a friend who got in.. but google is taking their sweet time getting the "nominated" invites out..

Yea I believe one of my contacts have sent me one, but its been like 48 hours so now I am getting a bit worried.

Ahh I am also interested in an invite. If someone can be so kind I will appreciate it.

I got my invite finally.. but i have no invites to give out

You did get yours? Well it's been like a week for me, so I assume I ain't getting one. But now that you said that I am still hoping.

I got one just now, no time to check it out before work though. I'll try and post later if I got any invites. :)

I haven't got an invite yet. So if anyone has one to give away, let me know, pleae:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back