Good to have you back

When I found a post by dealer this morning at tweak-XP, saying that this site is up again, I was so happy - had exactly that feeling of being 'home again'. Thanks to everyone who keeps this site running.

All I have to say is I dont care what its called (xp-erience or ntfs) Its the ppl who make it worth coming to. Thanks to EP for all his hard work Cheers mate!!

Sorry for forcing you to fix all your links again, hehehe

my head is spinin round wid names....xp-erience....ntfs....xsivforce.....x-istance.....xp-erience......

yay i'm jus glad were bk,will cum on chat room when i get home 2 get lowdown.:D

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
All I have to say is I dont care what its called (xp-erience or ntfs) Its the ppl who make it worth coming to. Thanks to EP for all his hard work Cheers mate!!

I agree completely :)
What's in a name? Its the content and the people that matter most.

i must have checked about 1000 times, and i kept getting the message about being back in a llamas tail or summet :p

Wonder if anyone took up the challenge and went to find a llama ?
:D :D :D

Name: www.pulsar.ukshells.co.uk
IP Address: 217.10.140.11
Network: 217-RIPE

Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_jk/1.2.0 (Ditch this) mod_perl/1.24_01 PHP/4.1.1 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.5 OpenSSL/0.9.6b on Linux. Last fiddled with on 5th September 2002. Where has this gone?

Have you moved the server to the UK or are you hiding so we can't find you?

What happened?

Its the old server (Uksolutions) the new one is not working,
so they moved us back...

Originally posted by Kr0m
I'd like to thank the admins here for getting the site back and running(even if it could be temp until the new one is ready to go). I'd also like to thank the people over at XPstuff for welcoming us like they did!

Does that mean XP erience is changing again?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back