Good Night

goin to bed since i stened to the safety dance song to much :S

off to be vause me a lil tipsy...eerybody in da club get tipsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...glad to talk to u all an goodnguth and sleep tight "dawgs" lol

w0rd TittleBitties ... get some slizeep. :p Anyhoo going bed now as my eyes are about to fall out of my head. :eek:

TittleBitties said:
off to be vause me a lil tipsy...eerybody in da club get tipsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway...glad to talk to u all an goodnguth and sleep tight "dawgs" lol
Hilarious.
rofl.gif

Is it just me or do we now have more resident drunks? ;)

muzikool said:
Is it just me or do we now have more resident drunks? ;)
For godsake don't egg him on,it's bad enough trying to decipher his posts on a good day :eek:

goin to bed...gf is walkin over at 9 to come sleep with me for awhile :). night night

alright...night night time. I gotta figure out what to do tomorrow. Go with my g/f and her parents to go bowling since i already said i would...go to my friends house since he gets back from vacation later and then go forkin with him...or go campin to get drunk friday and saturday.

going to bed...a very long but fruitfull day

I had a great week, even though this is the slow season, then I played some tennis with a formerr ranked juniior

we split sets...very nice

have a great night guys, see you manana

awwww...nighty night. Have fun sleepin...i wouldnt be surprised if u got on during the night like u usally do :p

well...i am off to bed cause i gotta get up at like 10:30 or w/e to go somewhere and look at dirtbikes so i will talk to u later. night

off to bed...tired and wanna go to bed but must stay up to see if there r any new posts

nighty night my shoulder hurts so me is goin to go to sleep with my heat pad on it so maybe it will help. Have a good night all...peace

HEY TITTLE...the first time I saw that vidio, I didn't realize it was you...man, that hurts me just watching you

anyway, I'm off to bed

'night everybody

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back