Good bandwidth monitoring program

T

Timeo27

Anyone have any advice on what they feel is a good bandwidth monitoring program? I'd like something that displays total in/out, and maybe some graphs of days/weeks or something. I've tried a couple different ones, but most of them don't work correctly, or just plain don't display the information in an easy to read format.

Heres the one I use, it monitors network traffic, among other things that you can choose to add/delete.

STATBAR

i recently decided to get one of those myself and so far DU meter is pretty good

where do u download that program from the website above vdubVR6, I can see it, but no download link, little help......

:cool:

Thanks Grinder, that's a nice program. I can even have winamp on it :D . vdubVR6, thanks for the info but I don't have an MSI board and I think I'll pass, Grinder's program does enough for me.

NetStat Live -- simple yet flexible. Considering he's a Steve Gibson butt-kisser, AnalogX nonetheless puts out some pretty good li'l apps.

Selectable between multiple TCP interfaces, although the thing that keeps it from being perfect is that it doesn't recognise gateways. Works just fine under XP.

Sorry, Grinder. Just wanted to reference it more easily, and I know you probably don't mind the credit. ;)

I use STATBAR, and have previously used Netstats, both are good programs!

I've used DU Meter for quite a while now.

coolmon

Try Coolmon........

has a bunch of options......

haven't the slightest idea where I got it.....search google....or maybe here on xp-erience????

later

Hax

vdubVR6, that MSI program wouldn't be called i-Speeder by any chance.

I have downloaded it awhile ago and if you can tell me how it works I would be grateful. When I open the prog, every setting is grayed out and the only thing that works is the speed guage. I use an MSI 845E Max2 m/b.

yes it is called i speeder i just never got around to edit my post thx Smokie :D

now what do you mean everything is grayed out?

Latest version vdubVR6. Check out the pic and you will see all the bottom section is greyed out, no way of changing any settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back