GMail Invites

I have 50 of these things as well...I can't pay people to take them

Heh, I remember how people were dying to get these when Gmail was first launched. :p
The only reason I ever access my account is to give out invites to people who want them.

yeah netryder i remmber, i got sooo pissed off cuz it took me all summer to get 6 invites, then after i gave invites to my friends they got it within a few days, pissed the living Sh!t out of me

back to 50 w00t w00t, its like they are screwing around with me, making me think i can finish them before i get more, then they give me a big fcuk u! lol

haha this also displays how many people got 50 invites in their inbox a couple of days ago
gmailomaticstats.png

fishi got 50 invites tooooooo :D:D:D
hey does anyone know that site to donate gmail invites i forgot what it is

*Goes to check*

Edit: Yep, got 50 here too. At least I can respond to all those requests that I keep getting through the feedback form on my site now (some people really don't get it when you explicitly state - "no more invites available")

so that 50 invites thing is becoming like a normal thing now first we were all like OMG OMG wow 50 invites

Ok, I managed to get my 50 invites down to 5, and I've come home this afternoon to another 50. Argh!

I think the more you invite the more they will keep sending so I just dont bother sending them at all !!

LOLOL

Yes I am selfish :lick: :lick:

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I think the more you invite the more they will keep sending so I just dont bother sending them at all !!

LOLOL

Yes I am selfish :lick: :lick:
Yeah I think thats true. I keep mine because I don't even know 50 people that would want one that don't already have one. :( I tried to give them to the family but they seem uninterested because they already have lame ISP accounts. :p

NetRyder said:
Here's a cookie for you:

cookie.jpg
haha and u thought u were funny its a plastic cookie, u thought i would bite into it and then discover its fake, THE YOKE IS ON YOU NET! :laugh: :lick:

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back