global ops or mohaa multiplayer?

F

fitfella29

simple question as ive not played global ops yet,which is the best?

XP PRO
AMD Athlon XP 1700+
512mb PC2100 DDR RAM
866AS ULTRA MOTHERBOARD
64 MEG GE-FORCE 2 MX400
40 GIG HD
TEAC 40X CD-ROM
LITEON 32X12X40 RE-WRITER
Realtek 10/100 Family Fast Ethernet NIC
19" LG FLATRON MONITOR
MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE OPTICAL
CREATIVE SOUNDWORKS DIGITAL

i`ll answer my own question as ive just bought global ops.first impression is that mohaa is much better in single player and multiplayer.

Hmmmm...that's kind of disappointing to hear. I've been looking for awhile now a "replacement" for my Unreal Tournament fix and nothing has even come close. I was hoping Global Ops would be the one, but I've read a few reviews saying it doesn't reach it's full potential.

I was wondering, have you played Tactical Ops: Assault on Terror, or know anyone that has? I've also been interested in that game too, but again, the reviews I've read have been so-so.

Take it easy.

Try Ghost Recon. We play it faithfully at LAN parties.

i have played global ops, ghost recon, cs, and even tac ops and think that you should go for tac ops. I have just got back from a lan party and we played this and it kicked ass!! - this had nothing to do with the fact that I won either ;)

I didnt like Global Ops from the moment I first tried it, CS isnt worth playing till the next Half-Life engine is released, but I still love to play ghost recon.

But just my opinion, you could always try the betas and decide for yourself

Hey Pady,
Thanks for the insight on Tactical Ops. I think I will give it a whirl this week when I get some time.

And as for Ghost Recon, I've only played the SP but what I did play was pretty sicc. I think I'll try the MP too though, as Rogue Spear was pretty rad also.

Of course, the ultimate will be Unreal Tournament 2003. But they also delayed it until a late July release...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back