Gift ideas for mom

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by greentea, May 5, 2008.

1. greentea

greentea OSNN Addict

Hey mother's day is coming, I intend to buy a special gift for my mom. I am now thinking about getting her a canvas print or a digital frame. I have found a deal on the canvas on demand photo-to-art canvas print looks nice:
    Do you think this can be a good gift or should I just get a digital photo frame?
    Last edited: May 6, 2008
  2. JPRuss

JPRuss OSNN Addict Folding Team

In the unknown

When I followed you link, I want to Jennifer Lopez Perfume? not a canvas print.

I've seen these prints at the local mall, but if it were me I'd go with the Digital Picture frame.

Then I would load it with photos of all my favorite memories, and (if it's one of those mp3 ones too, stick on a copy of Perfect Fan from the backstreet boys to bay as well)

But I'm a little sappy that way. Just this past weekend I helped my 3 year old make a mothers day card for mom. I told her she would have to keep it a secret until next week.

It didnt' work 5 minutes after she walked in the door, "Guess what mommy, we made you a card :)

Oh well, It's the thought that counts, right?
  3. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

Well if you don't know what your own mother would like what makes you think we do? Maybe she'd like a tin of Spam :rolleyes: :laugh:
  4. Dark Atheist

Dark Atheist Moderator Political User Folding Team

In The Void
    your a mother and we all know what you like ;)