geforcfe2 mx100

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by the_music_man, Jan 27, 2003.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

hi i have the gf2mx100 and it has been weird when playing games. maybe its my monitor but i don't know. the games i play which include fifa2003 and need 4 speed hs2 seem kinda dark and not enough light. in fifa 2003 there is no display settings so i can't do much there and for need 4 speed there is little i cna do to make it brighter. should i get those nvidia40whq driver or whatever its called???? by the way my desktop and stuff isn't dark, its just when i play games

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Maybe try different drivers. Mine are v29.42. (something like that)

3. Burpster

Burpster Guest

thats a pretty ancient card to get any real performance outta ..might wanna consider an upgrade!!

4. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

it could be your monitor. maybe at 60hz it can't produce a bright enough screen. but on your desktop, which might be like 75hz, it displays fine. try another monitor.

5. Dublex

Dublex Quazatron R6 droid

It sounds to me like a gamma situation instead of a monitor problem as such. Try looking to see if you can tweak the gamma level the options of the games you are playing (most games have that setting) - if that fails you can get a utility like Powerstrip to set the gamma settings for individual games.