geforcfe2 mx100

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by the_music_man, Jan 27, 2003.

1. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

hi i have the gf2mx100 and it has been weird when playing games. maybe its my monitor but i don't know. the games i play which include fifa2003 and need 4 speed hs2 seem kinda dark and not enough light. in fifa 2003 there is no display settings so i can't do much there and for need 4 speed there is little i cna do to make it brighter. should i get those nvidia40whq driver or whatever its called???? by the way my desktop and stuff isn't dark, its just when i play games
  2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Melbourne Australia
    Maybe try different drivers. Mine are v29.42. (something like that)
  3. Burpster

Burpster Guest

thats a pretty ancient card to get any real performance outta ..might wanna consider an upgrade!!
  4. Taurus

Taurus hardware monkey

Sacramento, CA
    it could be your monitor. maybe at 60hz it can't produce a bright enough screen. but on your desktop, which might be like 75hz, it displays fine. try another monitor.
  5. Dublex

Dublex Quazatron R6 droid

Hertfordshire, UK
    It sounds to me like a gamma situation instead of a monitor problem as such. Try looking to see if you can tweak the gamma level the options of the games you are playing (most games have that setting) - if that fails you can get a utility like Powerstrip to set the gamma settings for individual games.