Discussion in 'Green Room' started by noah472, Dec 31, 2001.

1. noah472

noah472 Guest

Hey guys, here is just a quick poll to check my sanity (and street cred....ilmao!!!) Are computer people all geeks?
  2. Big B

Big B Guest

Geek--and proud of it!:D
  3. MiseryQ

MiseryQ Guest

Actually I've been caleed a "freak"... Sometimes a "goth"...
  4. noah472

noah472 Guest

Freak!! lol :D :D :D
  5. max

max Guest

im a freaky geeky , my folks always are saying

they wonder how i can be on the computer 14 hours a day :)

so does the rest of my family too
  6. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Only 14 hours eh ? thats only mildly geeky. A real geek is on for 23 hours a day ( one hour for toilet breaks )
  7. As Rick James would say "I am a super geek!"

....or something like that :)
  8. DrX

DrX Guest

I think i have clocked up about 15 hours of continuos PC usage

Had pizzas lots of pepsi, a heap of weed and just played wolfenstien till i got through it
  9. broly

broly Guest

i've got a friend, never got up his seat for more than 48 hours straight... he had his meals there... he bottled up his urine... but he never shat on the duration... when he shat after that, his a**hole had like soda can wounds... heheheh

but he's not a geek... he's just plain computer addict!

damn... heheheh :D
  10. Lonman

Lonman Bleh!

I hate when that happens.
  11. noah472

noah472 Guest

Why view a poll and not vote??????? Only reason i say this is cause loads of folk have viewed this and not voted.... shy??:D :D :D :D :D
  12. broly

broly Guest

ok, how do i vote??? like this?? :p :p :p :p :p
  13. towniceman

towniceman Guest

If using a computer makes you a geek then I think the world is filled with them ,along with almost any buisiness it's not the case anymore folks computer+person = not a geek anymore too many people use computers now to make that true . What is a geek anyway ! who says what a geek is ??? I think geek were ahead of there time they saw the computer for what it could do before anybody else , and are probably resonsable in part for what the computer has become .!!! Just something to make you think!
  14. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

NEVER!! And i shall kill any one who says otherwise.

Well when I say kill I mean...think...really ..nasty thoughts about them! take that!!!