glollg26li.gif
    42.1 KB · Views: 127
:D

nice one.

I like the other ones out there that says

Unleaded == Arm
Plus == Leg
Premium == First born.

You guys are hitting the nail on the head dead on!!

gas will go to 6 bucks a gallon, probably 4 dollars by next summer

its true

but analysts say it will go down over the decade to pre 2000 prices

lancer said:
its true

but analysts say it will go down over the decade to pre 2000 prices

Which decade?

:D

Before or after I die and turn to oil?

from what im hearing it supsot to breach 3 here in texas and 4 by next year.. but maybe im making that all up.

VenomXt said:
from what im hearing it supsot to breach 3 here in texas and 4 by next year.. but maybe im making that all up.
it's allready about 3 bucks here in new york, I just paid $2.89

that's three bucks in my book

yah. but this is houston hehe.... when its 3 here.. its like 3.50 there hehe if not more... i gased up for 2.49 today.

my dad drives in england for a living and he spends 60 pounds a day, about $100, on gas/petrol. thats crazy.

Its not too far off here, i remember in 99 the price of gas in venice florida was $1.14, god if only. ****ing arabs can we not just kill them all and steal the oil?

How about drilling in Alaska? Freaking environmentalists! :p

muzikool said:
How about drilling in Alaska? Freaking environmentalists! :p
people, Americans, live in Alaska...we would have to displace them, that would cost you more then you would save with their oil, we would also have an envirnmental price to pay when we upset the ecosystem, and I'm not talking about some threatened species, I'm talking about global repercusions that would be hard to recover from

envinmentalists are trying to save the world for our children and our grand children, that's a good idea not a bad idea...I agree some envirnmental laws are excessive and need to be revisited, but surely not all of them

supposedly, but I don't know, over a ten-year period of time, if we draw from ANWR, the oil that the US Geological Survey says is there, it would only give a six month supply of oil for the United States in a ten year period....reducing our need for oil only by 2%

so, while I don't argue it's a fair option, it won't do anything to help our problem...when a person thinks an envirnmental law is too severe, usually, (because this is the way republican media works), people haven't seen the data that tells us what we'd gain versus what we'd loose

Last edited:
perris said:
supposedly, but I don't know, over a ten-year period of time, if we draw from ANWR, the oil that the US Geological Survey says is there, it will account for a six- month supply of oil for the United States in that ten-year period....reducing our need for oil only by 2%

That's all that is supposedly there? :ermm:

What's the point of drilling in Alaska? We'll just keep selling the oil to Japan cheaper than Mideast prices.

BTW $3 a gallon is cheap. I was paying $1.30 in the "oil crisis" of the 1970's. That was 30 years ago and you had to wait in line for 30 minutes to get any. Factor in 3.5% inflation per year over that period and gasoline is dirt cheap now.

So quit your damn whining and give up non-essentials like your cellphones and 35 inch flat screens and you can afford all gasoline you want!

WIMPS!

I say we all buy bigger suvs!!!!!

the problem with petroleum prices is that it doesn't just make the price of gas go up but a lot of other products...mainly plastics

Americans and their gas prices...

We're paying over a dollar a litre where I live in Canada right now, which'll come out to around a dollar (US) a gallon more that what you guys are paying. Don't complain too much :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We're paying almost £1 per litre in the UK, which is about $7 per (US)gallon.
Course our cars get a bit further on that gallon than your SUVs so it's not all bad ;)

Why do Americans call it GAS when it's a Liquid? :p
Why can't everyone just call it petroleum?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back