Gamers make better drivers.

that is an awesome stroy since im a gamer and im really good with the sniper riffles in games people in my family and friends always ask me how I see stuff they don't and up until now Ive always said I have no idea :) thx for the read

Originally posted by Krux
that is an awesome stroy since im a gamer and im really good with the sniper riffles in games people in my family and friends always ask me how I see stuff they don't and up until now Ive always said I have no idea :) thx for the read

I know why :)

yer a h4x0r... thats why :D

actually I went to the Giga frag tourney here in cali (biggest one in our state) 150+ people and got first place in UT2K3 because I got mad lighting gun skillz :) ill send you a link to the site when they put the pictures up of the winners :)

ohhh and ATI sponsered it :) they gave away hella stuff

Where is this GigiFrag tourney?

I'm in L.A. and would might me interested, going at the least.

I have a bro in S.F. so all my bases are covered.

its central cali about 35/40 minutes from fresno if you know where that is. so like 4 hours from youmaybe a lil less depending on how fast you drive and how much traffic you hit coming out of L.A

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back