Funny Picture Thread

yeah i see that, but bluring out "hphome" is ott :p

Funny Pic: Death Wish.

Haha, I just love this pic, thought I'd share it with the community.

Attachments

• deathwish.jpg
    deathwish.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 332
Hah, no offence but yer nick is perfect for that pic. Spooch = splat + pooch :p

I can not resist. :p

021005-m.j_what_do_i_wear_to_court_today.jpg

mmmm%20sheriff%20mike%20jackson.jpg

A guy named Michael Jackson in Grand Rapids was arrested and charged for shooting a cop and everytime I heard it I always thought who else thought of the Child Loving Jackson at first before they mentioned the rest of the story.

Married men will never win. :s

Attachments

• 00chancejpg34jp.jpg
    00chancejpg34jp.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 270
The Starcraft generation walks among the military ranks...

Attachments

• Tank Rush.jpg
    Tank Rush.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 338
rofl -

I was more of a zealot/zergling rusher myself :smoker:

Man, that's apple juice. He's just frontin izz all. :p

The first one I can understand, but the second one. Daaaaamn

Is that kid even old enough to be drinking beer?

In europe drinking age is in most countries 16, so yes he would be old enough if that photo was taken outside of the US, you know, there are other countries that are not as stupid as the US to put the drinking age at 21.

As for that second picture. Wow. Who the hell would want to drink that much Budlight. That **** tastes like piss. Grolsch, Heineken, Bavaria, and home made german beer taste a LOT better.

In europe drinking age is in most countries 16, so yes he would be old enough if that photo was taken outside of the US, you know, there are other countries that are not as stupid as the US to put the drinking age at 21.

As for that second picture. Wow. Who the hell would want to drink that much Budlight. That **** tastes like piss. Grolsch, Heineken, Bavaria, and home made german beer taste a LOT better.

Where do you see budlight anywhere?

Looks like Coors Light to me. And if that is from just one person :eek: I am speechless. if it's from more that one person then I am just disgusted.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back